Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Job!

I am delighted that I have been hired at the Central Rappahannock Regional Library system (CRRL for short).  I've been hired as a sub for the Adult Reference area and am really hoping it will be the first step to a permanent position.  I started training this week, and have about one more week of training to complete before I can start subbing.  Thus far, I have been very impressed with CRRL (here is their website, Librarypoint.org ).  The library is one of the best in Virginia and has been recognized with national awards as well.  The library buildings are beautiful, and the staff is enthusiastic about their work and very good at what they do.  I'm looking forward to learning a lot from these talented people!


Headquarters
This is the headquarters library for CRRL. 
It is in the historic downtown area of Fredericksburg.



No comments:

Post a Comment