Monday, July 29, 2013

School Shopping With Elise

I cannot believe Elise is going to be in 3rd grade!  I vividly remember bringing her for her first day of preschool and here she is, almost into the tween years!  It was fun having a day where she was the center of attention, without having to share my time with her sister.  There were some disappointments and life lessons when she didn't get everything she wanted, but even those times are important to share together, I guess.

First, we hit Target for classroom supplies. 

 I have never seen an aisle this big for backpacks.  How does a kid choose?

Next, to the mall for clothes.  Elise was a very good sport about trying things on...

I think mostly because she liked clowning and posing in the mirror.


Elise spent some time in the play area, I guess even big kids like the play area!
We took the train ride through the mall.  Elise chose a car with a roof and I couldn't fit through the door to get in.  The train operator suggested I step over the side to get in, which I did.  I'm sure I looked ridiculous and I'm glad there are no pictures of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment