Friday, July 12, 2013

The View From My Front Porch

What we see from our apartment...beautiful!
When we moved to our apartment complex, our only choice was a first floor apartment.  This was because we have a dog over 75 pounds.  My only guess on this policy is that people think big dogs make too much noise for people living in the apartments below.  At the time, I didn't like the lack of choice, but it has turned out to be a good thing.  We have an apartment on the back side of a building, which gives us a lovely view of the woods behind the building.  No parking lot views for us!  These woods are the home to birds who sing to us and is where I see fireflies when I take Dutch out at night.  It makes our apartment feel very private and secluded, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment