Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Travels

Tomorrow the girls and I are off to Salt Lake for "Uncle Aaron's" wedding. I'm traveling alone with a 5 year old and 2 1/2 year old. Should be fun!

Elise and Anja are flower girls, I'll be sure to post some pictures when we get back.

On a minor note...I picked up Elise from daycare early today after I was called at work and told she had a temp of 101 and was complaining of a stomach ache. Because we are set to get on a plane tomorrow morning, I took her right to the doctor. I did NOT want to get to Salt Lake and then have some horrible illness set in. She has a virus. When the doctor listened to her stomach he said it was really churning. "So," he said, "about the time you are getting on the plane tomorrow she will probably be having diarrhea." I have put extra wipes and an extra set of her pants in my carry-on. I can't imagine how much fun it could be to rush them both into the airplane bathroom. Would we even all fit in that tiny closet? Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment