Sunday, June 6, 2010

Elise's Fist Soccer Game

Last year was Elise's first year of soccer, and my first year of being a soccer mom. I have no experience whatever with soccer. All I know is: 1)don't touch the ball with your hands 2)to score a point you get the ball in the goal.

Last year Elise had soccer practice once a week, and no games. This year she has soccer two nights a week, with one of those nights being a game night. She had her first soccer game last week. Turns out I'm one of those crazy moms, on the sideline constantly screaming encouragement to her child and every other child on her child's team. I tried to keep it under control, but I really could not help it. I hope I don't embarrass Elise too much. Or anger the other parents.

Elise looked really adorable in her jersey...

No comments:

Post a Comment