Monday, May 27, 2013

Great Friends are the Greatest

This weekend I got to spend some time with one of my best friends, Lori.  Since high school, she has supported me no matter what, in both the peaks and valleys of my life.  She has always met me with compassion and understanding, and never judged me harshly (even when I deserved it).  She has given me the help I needed even when I didn’t ask or know that I needed it.  I am fortunate to call her my friend.  It has been delightful to watch our kids become friends, they have a great time together!  Here, the kids take a ride with Ashley and Sam's Grandpa Bruce:
 
Grandpa Bruce is so patient with the kids.  He and Grandma Jane raise bees, and Bruce showed them the hives, after the kids were properly protected.




No comments:

Post a Comment