Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our Stuff Arrives!

The Monday after we arrived in Fredericksburg, I got a call from the moving company saying they would be delivering our stuff the next day.  Great!  Yeah, the delivery was just the beginning...

of a lot of work.  The delivery guys got everything in very quickly, and by Tuesday afternoon we had unpacked some things.  I was inspired to get some things unpacked quickly because...my mom and dad were arriving!!  They had left Thief River the Saturday after us, spent a couple days visiting relatives in Milwaukee, and then hi-tailed it for Fredericksburg!  They got in around 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday and I managed to find sheets for one bed so they could spend the night in our apartment.  Just sheets, though, I couldn't find a blanket.  Funny that they were the first ones to spend the night in my apartment!  The girls and I were still staying at Jason's because I hadn't gotten enough unpacked to be able to function very well at our place yet.

Jason was fantastic the day the movers delivered our stuff.  That day, I got the girls up and dressed, then he did the rest to get them ready for their activities, delivered them, then came to the apartment to help me unpack as the movers brought stuff in.  He picked up the girls, got them lunch, and entertained them all afternoon so I could deal with the movers, get some things unpacked, and meet my mom and dad to get them settled.  He took care of them by himself all day, and did a great job.  Pretty awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment