Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Loading Day!


We are about to begin our next adventure...moving to Virginia!  I have moved several times, including two cross-country moves, and I've always moved myself (with the help of friends and family).  For this move, I hired movers.  I was pretty anxious about the process, but I think hiring movers may be the smartest thing I've ever done.  Yesterday the moving truck arrived and the movers loaded all of our stuff onto the truck.  After weeks of super busy days, the loading day turned out to be the most relaxing day I've had for a while.  I had everything packed before the movers arrived, and those guys took everything out to the truck while mom, Jason and I kind of sat around and talked (and answered questions from the movers when they had them).  I felt a little bad while the movers sweated and hustled and lifted all of our boxes and furniture, but mostly I was just glad it was not me doing all that back-breaking work.

No comments:

Post a Comment