Thursday, December 25, 2014

Gingerbread Houses, 2014

I don't remember exactly when we started making gingerbread houses at Christmas, but it was a few years ago, and I remember those first few years thinking "this is WAY more work than I thought it would be,"  because the girls were little and needed to have much of the work done for them, and their attention span was short so at some point they would just walk away and I would finish.  But as they get older, they become more and more independent and I get to spend more and more time just sitting back and watching their creativity!  This year they did most of the gingerbread house making themselves, just needed a little help at times squeezing the icing out of the bag.  I love to see their creations!




I wanted to get a picture with Dutch in there :)
The finished products!

No comments:

Post a Comment