Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Visitors from South Dakota

One of the nice things about living in a place like Fredericksburg, VA is that people want to visit here.  When I lived in "greater" Minnesota, I couldn't pay people to come and visit me (except for one very dear friend who made a point of spending time with me when she came to visit her family there, and another great friend who went out of her way to see me on her road trip from Reno, NV to the Twin Cities).  Because of the history of Fredericksburg, and its proximity to Washington, D.C. and other popular mid-Atlantic areas, we have been able to see a few friends from back home already, and more are on their way.  Earlier this month my Uncle Bob and his wife, Robyn, were on vacation in Washington, D.C. and drove down one day to spend some time with us.  It was great to see them, and very fun to have guests at our house!   I love watching my dad and his brother Bob joke around and tease each other, it is always a good time.

Me, mom, dad, Bob and Robyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment