Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Springsteen and Virginia Beach



When we were in Virginia Beach a couple weeks ago
it was cold and rainy.  This time it was sunny, warm
and beautiful!
I don't have a bucket list, but I do have some things I would like to do in my life.  At this point, most of them involve seeing certain people or groups in concert.  I can now cross one off the list, last weekend Jason I drove down to Virginia Beach and saw Bruce Springsteen!  We stayed the weekend and spent some relaxing time near the beach.

Waiting for the show to start!

I had heard Springsteen put on a terrific show, and
he did.  Three hours of solid music and entertainment,
not a boring or slow moment in the whole show.

We were not close to the stage,
and it was still a great show!
The morning after the show we watched the sunrise
on the ocean.





To cap off the weekend, we spent some time wandering on the beach, watching dolphins and soaking up the sights and sounds of the ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment