Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School: Then and Now

First Day of school 2012, Elise
headed to 2nd grade,
Anja to preschool.
First day of school 2013, Elise
headed to 3rd grade,
Anja to Kindergarten.
I think Anja is starting
to make up the height difference!



























The first day of school makes me a little sentimental, and this morning I went back to find some pictures of the girls on the first day of school in previous years. 

For Anja, this means going back to last year, her first year of preschool, and comparing it to this year, her first year of Kindergarten.  She looks so small standing next to Elise last year!  And Elise is definitely starting to look like a young lady, less and less of the little girl there!
 
I found a picture of Elise going into Kindergarten three years ago.  I can't believe how much she has grown!

Elise's first day of Kindergarten,
2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment