Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. Spent the day at home (I cooked!) with mom, dad, the girls and my dad's cousin Irene (one of my favorite people in the whole world!).

Anja helped set the table (in her own way :)

Elise loves the drumsticks (like her mama) and as she bit into it she said "mom this turkey is GREAT!"


The Sunday after Thanksgiving we drove to Clearbrook to spend the day with my aunt, uncle, cousins and family.

It was a little too cold to play outside so we entertained the kids by giving them "horsey" rides. When I looked at the pictures I realized we looked more like elephants than horses, though.

Anja really loves music and once the guitars came out that's all she wanted to do. She played Uncle Tom's "real" guitar as well as the kid's play one.

Trying to get four active kids to sit still for a photo is not an easy task. This is my girls with my cousin Heidi's boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment